StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anyone like Detroit 1Q today?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BobbyBraveheart

Anyone like Detroit 1Q today?

Coming off a terrible shooting performance last game do they come out strong today in the 1st? I kinda think so. Just waiting for my book to put up the 1st Q lines.

Old Post 05-15-05 03:49 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

detroit/indiana 1q - observations

during this championship detroit has covered the first half 2 out of 3 times.

indiana covered second half 2 out of three times

indiana has covered the game 2 out of three times.

this is a total of 6 bets

interesting enough in each of the three games the winner of the first half did not cover in the second half. my choice would be
to wait for the second half and go the other team.

also for the regular season (4 games)

detroit covered the first half 1 out of three times...........second half 2/2 and game 2/2

Old Post 05-15-05 05:05 PM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lt7817

I think I know why this guy gave us 2 wrongs yesterday. It's because we have 3 games today. He'll give us 2 rights today out of 6. This sucker did a very smart way, since lots of people would bet on Mia last nite. I would do the same way too if I were him. Stupid me. Now my head is working again. I'll let you all know what he gave us. 2 of which will be rights (one from yesterday and one for today).

LT

Old Post 05-15-05 05:19 PM
lt7817 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lt7817 Click here to Send lt7817 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

DET 21 - 13 in 1Q .. IND got 13 pt in one qtr.

Old Post 05-15-05 10:05 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: