StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday from george
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
george_13

Saturday from george

I went 2-1 on friday .I lost Toronto , i won my under 174 on the NBA and i won san Diego padres.
For tommorow, means today. I like the next games for the Baseball.
I am not crazy about them but i will see how the money lines move and I am going to decide the best ones.
1.NY mets/St louis over 7
2. Toronto +135
3. Arizona -120
and Baltimore +120.
Thats mean one over, two dogs and one favorite.
Probably i am going to play all of them.
I hope the best for u guys tommorow.

*** No play for the NBA.I do not like the game.

Old Post 05-14-05 08:02 AM
george_13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for george_13 Click here to Send george_13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
george_13

I went really good today .I lost toronto but i got my lesson.Cleveland is good home team in May.I am not gonna play against them in May.
I won all other three picks. Arizona is not done yet but they are up 9-3 and they are going to win easy i think.
My best bets was the over 7 in St. Louis/Ny mets game and Arizona -118.
I hope somebody follow those picks today.
I am gonna try to give only one or two picks per day.
Thanks to read my posts. I try my best for this side right here.
Thanks guys for the winning picks from this side .
GEORGE

Old Post 05-15-05 04:26 AM
george_13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for george_13 Click here to Send george_13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good day george. thanks for the plays

do you have any idea what your posting record is?

Old Post 05-15-05 04:32 AM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
george_13

No I do not have any idea. But i think it s no bad. Do u know?
If u know post it. I am curious.
The way you said it i fell like i just have a couple good days this week.

Old Post 05-15-05 04:39 AM
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no i dont know i was just curious

Old Post 05-15-05 04:45 AM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
george_13

I do not think i am better than anyother here. I read a couple guys they are betting for 20 years. That s a lot experience.
But if u think guys i am just a lucky person for one week, I can stop my posts. My posts are only my opinion and no 1000$ or 5000$ bets.
I do not play that much, a lot less
Thanks and good night

Old Post 05-15-05 04:53 AM
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

george

bud. i dont know if my asking if you knew your record ****ed you off but i swear to you that wasnt my intention. you have impressed me and i am going to make it a point to make sure i see your picks everyday.

Old Post 05-15-05 04:57 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: