StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tonights plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jpace12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tonights plays

no system plays

Col under 12.5
Det over 7.5
Det Pistons -190

JP

Old Post 05-14-05 12:36 AM
jpace12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jpace12 Click here to Send jpace12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jpace12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gotta love nights like this.
Sorry guys. 0-2 -3.00 units

Baseball
Home Favorites
17-6 +7.35 units

All posted plays
27-12 +8.0 units

Will work harder next time.
I always have trouble with Road Favorites in basketball. I do not know why I don't just stop playing them altogether.

Has anyone found any success with Road Favorites or Found a great idea for Home Dogs in basketball.?

I would love to learn something new tonight.

Old Post 05-14-05 05:18 AM
jpace12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jpace12 Click here to Send jpace12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Dogs

jpace:

Here is my starting point when considering to play either a home or road underdog.

1. Can the dog win the game outright? If so, the dog with the points becomes more appealing. From here, I look deeper into the stats and trends provided on foxsheets.

2. The public loves the favorite. Perfect example would be Detroit tonight. The line opened at Pacers +3 and moved to +5 before tip-off. The public was pounding detroit all day long, thereby increasing the value on Indiana at the end.

3. If you consistently play favorites, you will consistently lose money.
There us incredible value to be had with dogs, especially when they are home.

Hope that helps.

Old Post 05-14-05 05:36 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: