StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Too much time
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Too much time

I hate this two week time frame between championship weekend and the super bowl
Two weeks is too long for all the media interviews and hype - it gets boring to hear about players and their animals and their families and what food they like and if they cook with a Ninja Grill

Even if my beloved browns were in it - I wouldn’t want to wait an extra week

JMO

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 01-20-20 05:21 PM
Brutus5775 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't mind it so much. It gives the players more come to rest up and prepare for the game.

Also, and just as importantly, it allows Vegas to come up with the ton of props. The day of the props release has become an event now.

Old Post 01-20-20 08:21 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

The extra week also gives some tool on either team a chance to break the law in one fashion or another.

lol

Old Post 01-20-20 10:53 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman

Whether it's 28-3 or Eugene Robinson....still too soon for us Falcons fans. I was at that Super Bowl in Miami vs Denver. I remember waking up to the news about Eugene getting arrested.

Tough being an ATL (insert sport here) fan.

Old Post 01-21-20 12:13 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dawg

this is from 2012.....but there's your guy at #4

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1040521-the-7-most-shocking-arrests-in-super-bowl-week-history#slide4

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

Old Post 01-21-20 04:58 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: