StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hey Statfox Staff
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Statfox Staff

Made a payment yesterday for March Madness FoxSheets special and still can't access FoxSheets. I sent a message, called and left a message and now this.

Old Post 03-02-18 08:18 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

In the process of cancelling my PayPal payment. StatFox used to be great. Now it sucks.

Old Post 03-03-18 08:34 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You have a better chance of hitting the lottery, than getting an answer.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-04-18 05:19 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just another case of companies on autopilot. Once they get your money, customer service is nonexistent. I am so pissed a t Directv and Att. I think i have spoken to every English faker in India with no luck getting ahold of anyone in the U S.

Every company is moving towards overseas support it seems. Trump should outlaw that for sure.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-04-18 07:49 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tex , i can't even start to tell you and the world the HOURS AND FACKIN HOURS I'VE SPENT ON THE PHONE TO FRONTIER (VERIZON) this year. not one call has been under an hour and some over 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

guessing 20+ calls .....

and wait .....................

it's still not resolved !!!

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-05-18 03:17 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: