StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday College Basketball

What a full card today.Will try to add plays later.

3* Kentucky +4.5 vs Florida

Kentucky getting points in a revenge spot and a crucial one for them in regard to seeding going forward.Gators are 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 home games and both have played well recently. Kentucky after a 4 game losing streak in February, looks like they are where they should to make a run deep into March as they are on 4 game winning streak with average win by 16 points.I will take points here as I think Wildcats have an excellent chance at SU win.

Old Post 03-03-18 02:05 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
willy2067

Lets get it! Funky line movement thou...gotem at +6

Old Post 03-03-18 04:39 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Willy,apparently there is a lot of trust in Gators, but off a revenge win against Bama and home win over Auburn,I simply dont trust them to sweep Kentucky.

Old Post 03-03-18 04:50 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Wofford +2 vs Mercer

Double revenge motive here for Terriers plus this is a team that normally rebounds well from losses as Terriers are 15-3 ATS in their last 18 games following a straight up loss.Terriers also own a win over North Carolina. I like the points here with revenge motive and a coach that has been at Wofford 16 yrs! Mercer on an 8 game run, but filter out 3 wins in those 8 over Mercer and UNC-Greensboro, which were by average of 4 points a game and remainder of that streak was against bottom of league. I like Wofford here. GL

Old Post 03-03-18 06:41 PM
msudogs

wish i would have looked earlier, Florida was my GOY for the reasons you saw, love Wofford and have a couple nice 1H spots coming up, no one on this side likes to share and discuss, i still try with soccer
GL

Old Post 03-03-18 08:36 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike, I glanced at the Columbus line this morning and it was while busy and I thought I misread it! Wow!

Old Post 03-03-18 09:56 PM
willy2067

Tailed the wofford TP

Old Post 03-03-18 10:00 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* N.Arizona +15.5 vs E.Washington

EWU 17-13 against a very weak schedule that includes double digit losses to the likes of Seattle,Georgia.St and San Francisco and now this big a favorite over an NAU team they beat by just 5 points back in Jan. NAU is an ugly 5-25 but 15 of 25 losses by 14 or fewer,so they have been relatively competitive and with Big Sky Tournament a few days off,not sure how interested EWU is in a blowout as to getting starters rested if they are up late.Lumberjacks should hang as I think the points are generous.

Old Post 03-03-18 10:25 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My last one for the day.GLTA

2* Maine +21 vs Vermont

Maine another team with an ugly 6-25 record and but relatively competitive with only 2 of last 10 losses by 20 or more.Vermont is a good team but only 2 of last 10 wins by 21 or more.These 2 played just last week with Vermont winning by 12.I just dont see a lot of motivation for Vermont to step on accelerator.I will grab the points.

Old Post 03-04-18 12:37 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: