StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Final Four
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA Final Four

Guys Lines are tight and the only value I see of any real value is Syracuse +1.5 I factually don't know this but I can't ever remember a team with no seniors winning a final four game. I've tried to look up everywhere and just cannot confirm this. I can't sit back and just watch these games as I have to have some action on them. If this was a typical Saturday with 70 plus games I would avoid both but I'm going to bet using an old adage. Take the teams with the most seniors and juniors secondary.

I also believe that 10 is too much to give this Wichata State team. But keep one thing in Mind. Louisville seems to have the extra gear. they just find a way to win but I really don't think that they coveer today. Plus Louisville only has 1 senior in Silva while Wichata St has 4. Three of which garner over 50 % playing time.

My plays are
Syracuse +1.5
Syracuse/ Michigan Under 130.5
Wichata St +10

Lets have a good night and hope to see you at the window.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 04-06-13 11:01 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

On the others. Joining you on Wichita St. Thanks for the nudge.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-06-13 11:11 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding one more

Syracuse +1.5
Syracuse/ Michigan Under 130.5
Wichata St +10 WIN
Syracuse +.5 first half.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 04-07-13 03:00 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: