StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Why Long Beach St only -3.5?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
USeeEffEm

Why Long Beach St only -3.5?

1/21 Long Beach St (-1.5) wins by 23 @ UCSB

2/22 Long Beach St (-7.5) wins by 12 @home vs. UCSB

3/10 Neutral site (Anaheim should be -4.5 or more, right?

(Long Beach is like 25 Miles from Anaheim and Santa Barbara is about 125 Miles too)

Old Post 03-10-12 09:04 PM
USeeEffEm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for USeeEffEm Edit post   Report post
USeeEffEm

I do realize Larry Anderson is out but I didn't know if this was the only reason... I love this Long Beach Squad

Old Post 03-10-12 09:06 PM
USeeEffEm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for USeeEffEm Edit post   Report post
msudogs

The Gouchos have beaten LB St the last two finals. while LB St has won both this year ,hard to beat someone 3 times in one season, but the 49ers have 5 seniors in their rotation that would like to send Monson back to the Dance. looks like a great game & a nailbiter for sure, maybe LB St in the 1st
GL

Old Post 03-10-12 09:46 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
USeeEffEm

Good info and thanks! I like that angle as I am on Baylor for my daily picks. Michigan State did complete the 3-peat beat on Wisconsin tho so maybe they should bang em up with all that 49er experience.

Old Post 03-11-12 12:26 AM
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Beach is on a mission from the start of the season, loading up on quality opponents on the road (NC, Pitt, etc.) to get ready for Big West play.

49ers get the job done tonight. Santa Barbara will give them a fight.

And the beating a team 3 teams adage is worn. Long Beach does not have to beat them 3 times tonight. Just one time. Tonight. On to the Big Dance for the men in yellow.

Old Post 03-11-12 04:30 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
USeeEffEm

Thanks!!!

They definitely covered... Thanks for everything Den!

Old Post 03-11-12 07:09 AM
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If Anderson is healthy this team could make a nice run in the tourny. So explosive and fun too watch.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 03-11-12 07:12 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Beware for Casper the Friendly Ghost! Lol

At the home games students have cardboard cutouts of Casper.

Can't wait to see who they play in the first round. That will be a good game & the opponent, which will be a higher seed, better watch it. This is a veteran squad who has been battle tested.

Old Post 03-11-12 09:03 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: