StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What's up fellas, newbie
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jokester1

What's up fellas, newbie

Brand new bought Fox Sheets for a week

I love poring over stats. I'm a math wiz. So bring it on. Hopefully I can stay here and not go.

Any advice to make this succeed? What do you look for on the sheets? e.g. is the simulator the best, or the situational trends, power trends, or...what?

let's do it fellas!

Old Post 03-11-12 04:19 AM
jokester1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jokester1 Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

hey jokester

don't brag, post your record. been here for a while, great cappers, great site. nobody likes a posser who says they just won $1,000,000 on a lock,
can;t speak for anybody else. but nice to see you here and good luck

Old Post 03-11-12 04:49 AM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

welcome

everyones cool here.

Old Post 03-11-12 04:52 AM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jokester1

i hear ya. good thing nobody likes to brag or sell "lock of the century"

small wager on the mavs-warriors over 1st half.

Old Post 03-11-12 05:28 AM
jokester1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jokester1 Edit post   Report post
jokester1

let's try la tech-new mexico st OVER

both teams just destroyed the over in their last games. expecting/hoping for another track meet

Old Post 03-11-12 06:27 AM
Kostyan
Restricted User

thanks for the losers

Old Post 03-11-12 06:34 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: