StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > My Georgia Bulldogs aren't getting any love today!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Georgia Bulldogs aren't getting any love today!

I'm leaning Central Florida too. However, I thought that someone might have a little faith in the Bulldogs from Athens. It looks like everyone wants the points even though Georgia has a history of blowout victories in bowl games.

Old Post 12-31-10 06:56 PM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I can't pull the trigger either way on this one KC. The Dawgs have more talent but that didn't matter many times this season. Central Florida looked good this season and UGA has problems with good spread offenses.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the game. Leaning toward a high scoring game with UGA edging one out.

GL!

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 12-31-10 07:07 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Prime Time

I agree.. I have Georgia winning this one by 2 in a shootout. I'm probably gonna play the total.

Old Post 12-31-10 07:11 PM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, hurry up and tell us what to do.

My numbers have Georgia in a heap of trouble.

Old Post 12-31-10 07:14 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kc

dawgs better team no doubt
but covering a td when u r less than fully enthused is tough
ask nebraska
i agree on the shootout angle
ucf can score - leaving the door open for a backdoor cover
gotta believe dawgs will b happy to leave memphis with a w regardless of score
best of luck!

Old Post 12-31-10 07:15 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saint

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

Wild Turkey 101

there you go, that's it!

Old Post 12-31-10 07:16 PM
Saint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saint Click here to Send Saint a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jgAllDay

I'm on the Dawgs.

Old Post 12-31-10 07:47 PM
jgAllDay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgAllDay Click here to Send jgAllDay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: