StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CBB: Utah and shade the UNDER
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CBB: Utah and shade the UNDER

The Utes play tough on the road, including the latest three - two 2 pt decisions at Gonzaga and Cal, both as medium dogs, a near cover at Oregon. San Diego St. has been winning, but not covering at home. I am buying the half-point to +2 because Utah plays tight games routinely

San Diego likes to play it conservatively at home, and these teams have played that way on this floor. This game should go UNDER; the only reservation i have is the Utes shoot over 75% from the line (and 50% FG5) and I expect them to have a small lead down the stretch they can and will protect at the line.

So, I say play:

***Utah +2 (-120)
* Utah/S.Diego St. UNDER 131

Old Post 01-17-08 04:44 AM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
victors13

I like it Highbeams

parlayed the two of them. Go Utes! Stay under 60 baby.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:01 AM
victors13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for victors13 Click here to Send victors13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Once again..

I lose in OT when I invest in the puppy. I guess it could have been worse....the OT could have brought the total over, but I was more on the side here.
I guess we all think we get the rotten side of breaks like this, but bottom line is my team shot 4 for 9 from the line, when that was supposed to be a strength.
Oh well, here comes tomorrow!

Old Post 01-17-08 03:36 PM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: