StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA starts, Lets GOO!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

NBA starts, Lets GOO!!!!

NBA Play: 1 Unit

Houston Rockets -5.5 over LA Lakers

With a couple people out and the whole Kobe problem going the Lakers I dont think come out focused and the Rockets get McGrady and Yao in the game early and should beat this team by double digits.

Prediction:

Hou- 91 LAL- 82

Old Post 10-30-07 02:52 PM
Callis-Redick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Callis-Redick Click here to Send Callis-Redick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Redick....

I agree and like the play!

Although, I don't think 91-82 = double digits ;)

GL, I'm tailing!

Uga

Old Post 10-30-07 03:02 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dbacker51

I like....

this play as well, for the Kobe drama factor. Now that I said that he will come out with something to prove and light the Rockets up for 85pts. Lets hope not.

Old Post 10-30-07 03:12 PM
dbacker51 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbacker51 Click here to Send dbacker51 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

Thanks guys, Brown and Odom are out also which makes this pick even better, whos gonna guard Ming?

Didnt bet on the NBA last year, this is my first year betting NBA hopefully it all goes good, lets get the year off right.

Its not worth winning if you Cant win BIG!!!!

Old Post 10-30-07 04:31 PM
Callis-Redick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Callis-Redick Click here to Send Callis-Redick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Callis-Redick
Restricted User

Added Pick: 1 Unit

SA Spurs -13 over Portland Trail-Blazers

Spurs at home raising the banner should crush Portland, with 4 players out for the Blazer including Oden who is out for the year. Nobody is gonna stop Duncan and the experience takes over this game for SA. They will cover this double digit spread and maybe they will win by 40.

Prediction:

SA- 97 Por- 71

Old Post 10-30-07 04:37 PM
PiMPiN DReW
Banned User

WHOS GONNA GUARD MING WELL NEITHER OF THEM WOULD BE GUARDING YAO ANYWAYS THOSE ARE 2 PF ANDREW BNYUM WILL BE GUARDING YAO AND CHRIS MIHM ALSO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LAL PF H-TOWN IS STARTING A PF WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED A NBA GAME BEFORE I LIKE RONNY TURIAF OVER LUIS SCOLA THERE ARE SOME OTHER GOOD MATCHUPS THIS GAME DEREK FISHER AGAINST SKIP TO MY LOU RAFER ALSTON AND THE 2 SUPERSTAR SG'S TMAC & KOBE FACING OFF YOU ALSO HAVE 2 VERY YOUNG CENTERS IN YAO AND ANDREW BYNUM SF LUKE WALTON AGAINST SHANE BATTIER I LIKE LAL IN THIS GAME TO WIN SU HOWEVER THERE ARE TWO OTHER GAMES I LIKE MORE TONIGHT WILL PROBABLY JUST HAVE THIS 1 IN A PARLAY GL WITH YOUR WAGER

PIMPIN AINT EAZY BUT SOMEBODYS GOTTA DO IT

Old Post 10-30-07 06:39 PM
PiMPiN DReW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PiMPiN DReW Click here to Send PiMPiN DReW a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: