StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Warning to all Texas A&m backers..
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Warning to all Texas A&m backers..

I am one of them. it seem like Texas A&M is this weeks Coloardo.every tout is on them, and even worse news Penn St. is also as liked even made Doc sports 10*goy. *sigh* well lets hope they get these ones right. they cant be wrong every weekend..right??....

Old Post 10-27-07 06:14 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I also noticed that Wayne Root's GOY is Connecticut.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:16 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
realchosen1

My nephew says rumors are getting heave that Coach gets canned soon...
Does that change anything? I like them aslo

Old Post 10-27-07 06:23 PM
realchosen1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for realchosen1 Click here to Send realchosen1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah from what i can see the touts top three picks this weekend are. Tex A&M,Penn,Uconn.
Say a prayer my friend we will need it.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:23 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

I left Penn alone, but I'm on the other two........The touts have to be right once in a while too don't they??? (Fingers crossed)

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 10-27-07 06:27 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well lets hope that the players like the coach. because if they dont good luck trying to get them to play hard for a guy they want out.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:27 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know it's early, but Iowa and North Carolina look awful. I'm also following The Horsemen's Breeder Cup plays.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:33 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WAKE UP IOWA!!!!!! damn.................

Old Post 10-27-07 06:34 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah Iowa cant stop them and they cant move the ball. that never adds upto a good day.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:35 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sometimes strange things can happen to make a game close that would otherwise be a total blowout.....................

Old Post 10-27-07 06:37 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

fwiw

touts rocked last week Sat and Sun and Mon

they get shelled

Old Post 10-27-07 06:46 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rootstk

NC and Iowa looking "more" awful as game goes on.

Williamsburg, Va

Old Post 10-27-07 06:54 PM
rootstk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rootstk Click here to Send rootstk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

ketup
I think Penn. lose's but pulls (been wrong a time or two) gl

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 10-27-07 07:15 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
creed05

two sat's in a row...

Not a good start here ...Man, I can't take this again...Everybody seemed to be on the same page this week..I guess that should have raised red flag (never that easy)
I got my azz handed to me last sat. ..
I know u guys love College over NFL, but i seem to do better w/ the pros... 1 out of 2 @ breeders/.. Hope things turn around.. GLE!!

Old Post 10-27-07 07:26 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fwiw

the only tout I pay regular attention to is Seabass and he has penn St as his 100* play and texas a m as a 50* play...scary

Old Post 10-27-07 07:29 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Tmc

I agree, Seabass........also root has done well,won 4 of 5 last sun....good Luck Root likes ariz and U Conn,miss st,Iowa, and Tex a + m scary stuff......to many touts on games the den likes......they must win sometime, at least seabass and root the rest are Terrible...Fade em..........Had my worst weekend ever last week.....laying low so far....may go to Del Park for rest of Breeders Cup......Good Luck Den.........Oregon or USC ?

Old Post 10-27-07 07:41 PM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
aloha too

Everyone seems to like Uconn but I have no problem laying a small number with USF. Coming in off a loss, they have had 10 days to prepare. Uconn got a cheesy win against UL with that bogus fair catch.

Usf by double digits. Better athletes.

Old Post 10-27-07 08:29 PM
aloha too is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aloha too Click here to Send aloha too a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree, aloha too. I was on Uconn up until last night but after a 3nd look, I see USF rolling here.

Old Post 10-27-07 08:47 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: