StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Is it my imagination
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
makethatmoney

Is it my imagination

i'am watching the white soxs/cubs and i see what i have been noticing all seasons. Why are these dumb a@@ managers leaving pitchers in the game to long? Can i get some feed back please? By the way i had the white soxs.

Old Post 05-18-07 10:30 PM
makethatmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for makethatmoney Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

Probably because there is really only 5 or 6 good bullpens in MLB..

Old Post 05-18-07 10:31 PM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your all good!

Dont even worry about it. Buerle had 2 outs and no one on, plus the cubs bullpen is the worst in the majors. Sox win this game. By the way, I have the cubs and the under and had them yesterday as well with the under.

Old Post 05-18-07 10:33 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
XSSlinger

Yea he was gittin loose but hada make it through 7.
Its lookin better now eh?

XS

Old Post 05-18-07 10:37 PM
XSSlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for XSSlinger Click here to Send XSSlinger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
XSSlinger

Oh you are on cws, sorry misread.

XS

Old Post 05-18-07 10:38 PM
XSSlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for XSSlinger Click here to Send XSSlinger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
makethatmoney

I think ozzies trying to lose this game, why the hell do you leave that dumptruck mcdougal in the game as bad as he has been pitching. Screw ozzie and his stupid way of managing.

Old Post 05-18-07 10:44 PM
makethatmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for makethatmoney Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: