StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Craigers MLB Thursday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craigers MLB Thursday

Chicago White Sox (Contreras) +105

Contreras usually comes with a strong effort after a few struggles. He started off hot and then got thumped a little. He goes against a pitcher who has found himself again in Silva, but Silva has not faired well in the past coming of a loss and has not done well against the Sox. He's only 4-7 against the Sox and comes in the small favorite. Contreras at least shows a winning recored against the Twins, he's 3-2. Time is getting short as this is an early start so I'll post this now without a trend so you can get to the window. Sorry this is so late.GL

Old Post 05-10-07 06:50 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nuts. I really have to quit going to lunch. GL, craiger.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 05-10-07 07:39 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no kidding. Im done with lunch as well. A few energy drinks and my special blue pill is all I need anyway. missed out on this one as well. gl. with your white sox Craiger........................................

Old Post 05-10-07 07:43 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hightimes

Leave the Adderol alone...

Old Post 05-10-07 08:18 PM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sportbook69

adderol are the ****

Old Post 05-10-07 08:34 PM
sportbook69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sportbook69 Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adderol?

I thought he was deciding whether or not to join Morpheus and crew on the Nebuchadnezzar. Hightimes, are you The One?

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 05-10-07 08:54 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Back on the right side of the fence

Contreras came strong.

MLB Record: 25-8-2 +17.40 Units.

Old Post 05-10-07 09:47 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craiger

Nice work

Wojo

Old Post 05-10-07 09:53 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice win craiger....................................................................................

Old Post 05-10-07 09:53 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: