StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Stewey's College Basketball 1-12-2007 (Friday)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Stewey_Keith

Stewey's College Basketball 1-12-2007 (Friday)

Game 1

Pennsylvania (7-6) at Cornell (7-7)

ANALYSIS: We are getting excellent line value here with Pennsylvania. Cornell is sitting at .500 with only 2 of their 7 wins against legitimate opponents. Penn is averaging 7ppg. More than Cornell while playing significantly more difficult schedule. These teams have played each other 4 times since 2/12/2005 and Penn has won by an avg. >20 pts. The Penn lineup is also much more experienced, starting 3 Sr. 1 Jr. and 1 So, to Cornell’s 2 Sr. 1 So and 2 Fr. Every angle I have looked at shows me a 11-13 point victory for Penn here.

CONCLUSION: I will place 1 unit on Pennsylvania -5 over Cornell. Pennsylvania 83, Cornell 71.

Trends:
1.) PENNSYLVANIA is 2-0 against the spread versus CORNELL over the last 3 seasons
2.) PENNSYLVANIA is 25-12 ATS in road games versus slow-down teams averaging 53 or less shots/game since 1997.
3.) PENNSYLVANIA is 27-13 ATS in road games versus teams who average 33 or less rebounds/game on the season since 1997.

Good Luck Gentlemen

Old Post 01-12-07 10:10 PM
Stewey_Keith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stewey_Keith Click here to Send Stewey_Keith a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Stewey_Keith

Winner

Penn came through with that average 20 point victory. Hope all got a piece of that.

1-0 tonight

overall 4-3-0

Good Night Gentlemen

Old Post 01-13-07 02:53 AM
Stewey_Keith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stewey_Keith Click here to Send Stewey_Keith a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: