StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Stu Finer Picks On You Tube
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ezyryder

Stu Finer Picks On You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQoprbsADw

Check out my picks everyday at www.stunation.tv

Old Post 12-19-06 12:43 AM
ezyryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ezyryder Click here to Send ezyryder a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ezyryder

BUMP

Old Post 12-19-06 12:52 AM
ezyryder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ezyryder Click here to Send ezyryder a Private Message Edit post   Report post
aloha too

Am I the only one who finds this dude funny?

Old Post 12-19-06 12:52 AM
aloha too is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aloha too Click here to Send aloha too a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ezyryder

Thank you. Its a lot of work getting these vids out everyday.

Old Post 12-19-06 12:54 AM
aloha too

R u the guy on the video?

Old Post 12-19-06 01:02 AM
aloha too is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aloha too Click here to Send aloha too a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This last one was one of the best. I watch them all the time. Can't wait till he finds a near-sighted kid and puts him in the video.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 12-19-06 01:04 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This guy is freaken hilarious.
Stu is the biggest tool and this guy makes sure everyone knows it. The one under the overpass is one of the fuunest video i have seen.

Old Post 12-19-06 01:05 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster65@bellso
FoxDen Hall of Famer

naw

he knows we love it.if he is worried about his ratings on the site that can be explained by people having to log in to rate it. i am a member but am too lazy to log in,but it is must see tv to me each and everyday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AewsqzhTQ

"do not have sex with an animal that has not been declawed"

"MAMA HAS APPROVED THIS MESSAGE"

Old Post 12-19-06 01:06 AM
buster65@bellso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster65@bellso Click here to Send buster65@bellso a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pogoduffy

Awesome. The Quarter will be 1-0!

Old Post 12-19-06 01:11 AM
pogoduffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pogoduffy Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: