StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Jaguars -3 & Cincinnati -3... very niiiice
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bscully27

Jaguars -3 & Cincinnati -3... very niiiice

Looking over the lines, I really love these two plays, jags and cin ATS. But the reason why I am posting this message is to wonder what you guys thought? Are these games really valued correctly and I am missing something?

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Old Post 11-23-06 08:12 AM
bscully27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bscully27 Click here to Send bscully27 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bscully27

clarification

What I am really asking is: why are these two teams favored by so little? I think they will definitely beat the spread but am curious if there is some substantial information that would cause the contest to be closer than I envision.

Thanks again.

Old Post 11-23-06 08:22 AM
bscully27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bscully27 Click here to Send bscully27 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

both seem almost too easy, if anything on these games i will take the other side

Old Post 11-23-06 08:33 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

T-R-A-P

I smell something fishy. . .

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 11-23-06 02:40 PM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

home dogs

nfl home dogs for the year are over 60% winners.

Old Post 11-23-06 02:52 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Jags, warm weather team going to Bills cold weather team. Jags on a short week after playing Monday night and Jags with an inexpierienced QB in a hostile environment. Good spot for the Bills.

Old Post 11-23-06 04:01 PM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wizard7

well the jags just played monday night. Also, they have lost on the road against indy, houston, washington. they only beat philly by 7 on the road.

Cincy, it is cleveland's second home game in a row. It is a division game and cleveland almost beat pittsburgh. You could probably get cleveland +3.5 or 4 on saturday, early sunday.

Old Post 11-23-06 06:14 PM
wizard7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wizard7 Click here to Send wizard7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: