StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > College I Will Post The Goods Thursday If Stafox Lets You See The Winners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
fantheman
Banned User

College I Will Post The Goods Thursday If Stafox Lets You See The Winners

GOT SOME REAL GOODIES COMING UP!!

Old Post 08-31-06 05:17 AM
fantheman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantheman Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

ok college ball today 1 game looks outstanding today the total on the ball st game should be played under at this momement. weather is bad if the weather gets better you can always get off game & lose a little juice or have a good middle. so take under right now and i will post some of the big stuff at 2:00 eastern time.

Old Post 08-31-06 02:48 PM
fantheman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantheman Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

iowa st has 10 starters on offense coming back but only 4 on the other side of the ball weather permitting that sounds like & over....weather is clear now. was early action at the greek on the total play over cyclones .

Old Post 08-31-06 03:09 PM
fantheman
Banned User

try to stay away from new coaches with new qb's they only cover a little over 40% in the first 4 or 5 weeks look for teams with 8 or 9 starters on deffense saw this at another forum teams with 8 starters coming back on deffense 24-2 under in the 1st half army game come into This situation. FIRST THING I LOOK AT IS HOW DO TEAMS PLAY IN EARLY GAMES HERE THEY ARE

FIRST 2 GAMES OF SEASON LAST 13 OR 14 YEARS

B.C.16-6
CENT MICH 13-12

E.MICH 7-19
BALL ST 5-21

TEMPLE 8-18
BUFFALO 2-21

NORTH WESTERN 9-13
MIAMO OF OHIO 11-14

MINN 17-6
KENT 5-5

TOLEDO 15-8
IOWA ST 15-10

SOUTH CAR 14-12
MISS ST 14-9

UTEP 8-17
SD ST 10-14

LETS USE THIS HAS A GUIDE LINE WITH THE COACHES THAT ARE STILL AT THESE SCHOOLS. NOW LETS LOOK AT WHO HAD A TOUGH SCHEDULE & WHO HAD A MARSH MELLOW ONE LAST YEAR THIS WILL GIVE US A BETTER CAGE ON WHO IS OVERRATED & UNDERRATED. MAJOR FACTOR EARLY IN YEAR BEFORE LINES MAKER CAN ADJUST. WILL POST THE GOOD THE BAD & THE UGLY

Old Post 08-31-06 03:31 PM
fantheman
Banned User

looking at the cumlative records for each team ......and the winner is,,,,,,,monte carlo system just about finished...Toledo yes toledo the reson is clear....even if 10 starters are coming back from offense only 4 from deffense FOR IOWA ST they are nothing special iowa st in thier 1st 2 games over the years only 15-10...... toledo is 15-8.....no big edge thier ... yes most prolific passer gone from toledo and somebody in the forum has it in for the new guy ..maybe he stole his girlfriend or maybe he got to play i dont know did some research on this kid he has 2 feet & 2 hands &a head.....mmmmmm maybe he can hand off to to running back & he can run on that only 4 deffense of players coming back. points are to many wait for 9 or 9 /1/2 then hammer TOLEDO BEST BET.

Old Post 08-31-06 06:18 PM
fantheman
Banned User

oh by the way the wise guys are all over the houston cougars vs rice they love this game .SO IF YOU LIKE HOUSTON TAKE EM NOW THE LINE SHOULD UP

Old Post 08-31-06 06:26 PM
hawkeyechet

question

how can you go by the first two games of the season, i mean no disrespect, just asking. alot of these teams play a top 20 school (non conference) just to get some $, and alot of top 20 schools schedule these teams for early w's. like the temple vs buffalo game

Old Post 08-31-06 06:50 PM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
wimpy

OH No

Another pro picker. Good Luck

Old Post 08-31-06 07:10 PM
wimpy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wimpy Click here to Send wimpy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

THEY ARE JUST NUMBERS TO SEE WHO STARTS OUT HOT & NOT. LIKE OAKLAND A'S 2ND HALF OF SEASON ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE 1ST. SAME THING IT IS 1 FACTOR. EACH FACTOR IS ABOUT 15% PERCENT I USE 7 FACTORS IN SELECTING A GAME. TOLEDO IN THE PAST HAS PLAYED COMPEITTIVE POINTS WITH ??? EFFENSE IS ALWAYS A GOOD BET I COULD GET FOOLED AND THESE KIDS THAT ARE STARTING ON D CAN BE GREAT BUT THEY HAVE TO PROOF IT. WE WILL KNOW I EXPECT IOWA ST TRYING TO OPEN IT UP WITH 10 STARTERS COMING BACK ON OFFENSE BUT TO MANY SUSPENSIONS ON DEF: TOLEDO SHOULD CME OUT AND TRY TO CONTROL CLOCK RUN RUN RUN KEEP BALL AWAY FROM IOWA ST WAIT FOR PUBLIC TO TAKE TO 9 OR 9 1/2 THEN BUY HALF TO 10 .

Old Post 08-31-06 07:14 PM
fantheman
Banned User

RIGHT BEFORE GAME TIME I WILL POST MY FINAL GAMES FOR THE DAY BUT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR LINE MOVES TO SEE THE CONSISTENT NUMBER ON THE GAMES IT WILL GIVE US A BETTER FELLING FOR THE REAL NUMBER ON THE GAME...

EXAMPLE THRU OUT THE WEEK THE LINES CHANGE ANYWHERE FROM 10 TO 15 TIMES... SOMETIME LESS SOMETIMES MORE ...WHAT YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IS EACH CHANGE AND SEE THE MOST CONSISTENT NUMBER SO IF THE GAME OPENS 10 GOES TO 12 FOR 11 CHANGES THEN GOES TO 9.5 THE REAL LINE IS STILL 12.. THAT IS WERE THE BOOK HAD THE NUMBER MOST OF THE WEEK. THAT 9.5 WAS ONLY 1 CHANGE SO DONT GET TRAPED IN THIS. LOOK AT TOTALS THIS WAY TOO IF THE TOTAL FOR 90%OF THE CHANGES WAS 46 AND THEN AT GAME TIME GOES TO 44 THE REAL TOTAL IS 46 STAY WITH THE MOST CONSISTENT NUMBER AT THE CLOSE. SEE WERE IN OPENED AT AND YOU WILL NO IF IT REALLY IS A GOOD UP OR DOWN MOVE.

Old Post 08-31-06 07:42 PM
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, I WAS intrigued.....

until I noticed that Kent St. was 5-5 in their first 2 games the last 12,13 years.

Old Post 08-31-06 07:50 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

HEY DUCKMAN LETS SEE NOW IF YOU MAKE THAT REMARK TO STAT FOX ...SEE I GOT THAT STAT FROM THIER SHEETS SINCE 1992.... 5-5 FIRST 2 GAMES OF SEASON....NOW LETS SEE IF YOU MAKE A WISE CRACK AT STATFOX FOR HAVING THAT IN THIER SHEETS OR IF YOU WHIMP OUT AND BECAUSE ITS ME YOU FEEL YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT ..... YOUR NOT DUCKMAN YOUR SUCKMAN...

Old Post 08-31-06 08:09 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Merino

Did I say (in another post) that your attitude sucks big time.

Use your brain use common sense. Did Ball miss 2 - 3 years in NCAAF if it was 5-5 in 12 to 13 years????

Old Post 08-31-06 08:32 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

INFO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ..YOU CHILD WANT TO TAKE ME ON BIG DADI LIKE HIGHRIZE....HAHAHAHA.. BEST OUT OF 50 GAMES FOOTBALL. I WILL BEAT YOU SILLY THINK YOU CAN CAP WITH ME. LETS GO YOU WANT TO MAKE REMARKS I DID NOT START BUT IWILL BEAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A NOVICE A AMATUER. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO GO AGAINST ME.

Old Post 08-31-06 08:38 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

You will be long gone again very soon even any contest begins ... hahaha same old same oil.

You must can't find your medication and getting to your OLD FORM AGAIN.

Old Post 08-31-06 08:52 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl to everyone today. i love hearing your plays and will take all things into consideration gl

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 08-31-06 08:54 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
potomac

dave asked me to post these for him

best bet..minnesota

other plays..under buffalo ..first half...,
under ball st
ballst
toledo
over iowa st

Old Post 08-31-06 11:37 PM
potomac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for potomac Click here to Send potomac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

marino

I appreciate all your hard work (and that's about it) but you have to come with proper info.

Obviously in the last 13-14 years these teams have played 26-28 games each in the first 2 weeks. How can Kent possibly be 5-5 in thier last 13-14 years.

Old Post 08-31-06 11:47 PM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
potomac

merino said

that the info came from the stat fox sheets..so why blame him..

Old Post 08-31-06 11:53 PM
potomac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for potomac Click here to Send potomac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Somebody remind me

to throw away my computer when my CAPS button gets stuck in the 'on' position.

Bike

Old Post 09-01-06 12:02 AM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: