StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > StatFox Top PowerLine Edges Aug. 14th, 2006
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox John
Administrator

StatFox Top PowerLine Edges Aug. 14th, 2006

Old Post 08-14-06 08:02 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

quick question...........

its the total on the game......
or just on bosten? .....thank you in advance.....

Old Post 08-14-06 08:06 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Suggestion box

It would be nice if someone was keeping a running total on these trends to see how profitable (or not) they are doing.

Old Post 08-14-06 08:30 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

An even Better suggestion...

How about giving us the Statfox Jason trends, LMAO!

Old Post 08-14-06 08:34 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

The totals are for the Game.

The team is mentioned because it is their stats that make the trend.

Old Post 08-14-06 08:37 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

rd...........

I have not been keeping track on the games...I myself have useing them as a guide in the WNBA .....Have done very well in doing so .......as always gl.....

Old Post 08-14-06 08:38 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johnnyduckets

A little late for MLB...I think I remeber someone did it for 4 stars and above for a little while, but I don't recall what the outcome was. I'll do it for NFL/NCAAFB and post it.

Old Post 08-14-06 08:38 PM
johnnyduckets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnnyduckets Click here to Send johnnyduckets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thank you ..........

John ......gl

Old Post 08-14-06 08:39 PM
StatFox John
Administrator

Good one Shadow

You can get his plays 15 minutes before game time if you really want them.

But you aren't doing so bad yourself!

And did you see there is a Win streak of NINE up there now?

I guess I better stop giving everyone else a chance and go ahead and make my comeback. LOL

Old Post 08-14-06 08:41 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: