StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5-25-06 NHL Consensus picks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5-25-06 NHL Consensus picks

Buffalo holds on to win. A completely different Buffalo team out there. Lindy must of chewed some major ass. It was great to see Scotty in the stands.

Ducks @ Oilers 8:07 PM EDT

Can the Duckies avoid the sweep. I"m not thinking so.

GL

Old Post 05-25-06 03:59 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pick

This isn't my playoff system pick. But I see more goals being scored tonight. The Ducks saw they can get on the board if they flood the zone like they did in the 3rd last game. Also, I believe Rollie may still have that last 15 minute span still on his mind

Also see some great value on the Ducks tonight. +160 is a pretty big dog. But keep in mind that the Ducks are flightless at the Oilers for a very long time. 1-15 to be exact. So for that fact I'm laying off it. Not that anything past this year has much to do with it. But they have lost all 7 games against the Oilers this year

Over 5

GL

Old Post 05-25-06 04:44 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J gambler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lipps you are the hockey capper, so I will not argue w/ any of your plays. However, if I was going to play this game tonight I would parlay Ducks and over. Too much pride Ducks will want to take it back home for 1 more. The veterans on the Ducks are not ready to schedule tee times yet. I kinda believe if they put Giggy back in there they might be able to get back into it. I believe hockey is a game to game series. Because they figured out Brygalov they give them someone else to look at in JS and you might have a chance. That being said at this point it would be unfair to ask him to bail you out when you played yourself into a hole with Brygalov. I did not wager much on hockey so this is all speculation however I will tail you if its alright with you this season!

Old Post 05-25-06 04:54 PM
J gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J gambler Click here to Send J gambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

game

J Gambler,

I did seriously think about taking the Duckies. But there is nothing I've seen all year to make me think the Ducks will all of sudden win against the Oilers. The Oilers beat them last game with the Flu bug hitting quite a few players. And I do think that had something to do with the letdown in the 3rd. Not to take anything away from the Ducks.

A parlay could work here. But I would hate to see the over taken down by the ducks losing the game.

GL tonight.

Old Post 05-25-06 08:19 PM
mattk
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Heard this on the radio today...

Anaheim has lost 7 straight games to the Oilers this year (4 regular season/3 playoffs)

Furthermore, Anaheim has not beaten the Oilers in Edmonton since 1999.

Hell, I'll throw some loose change at Edmonton to sweep at home. Never bet against the streak.

GL

Old Post 05-26-06 12:12 AM
mattk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattk Click here to Send mattk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm doing the Shadow-type chase.

Up 3-0, give me the Oilers each game out.

Old Post 05-26-06 12:19 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZZZZ
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm on Edmonton tonight 3*units... if they dont win tonight ... then the next game the will....zzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeton ...

winning isn't everything.........

its the only thing...........

Old Post 05-26-06 12:21 AM
ZZZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZZZZ Click here to Send ZZZZ a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mattk
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like the Shadow chase. Looks like I'll throw some more on the barbie!

GL

Old Post 05-26-06 01:13 AM
mattk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattk Click here to Send mattk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A winner

It's a winner. Over hits with over half the game left.

GL with the rest of your wagers.

cheers

Old Post 05-26-06 03:41 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: