StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hey Duckman
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mattk
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Duckman

What's the word on the street in Detroit for tonight's game... nervous or confident?

Also, anything on Rasheed's ankle?

Thanks!

Old Post 05-26-06 12:03 AM
mattk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattk Click here to Send mattk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well

I don't live in Detroit, but I've become a big follower and fan of the Pistons because I like watching team basketball and I enjoy the way they play the game. As it stands right now, though, the Pistons are no longer a great team, just a good team. The Heat want revenge for last year. Through the first half of the season I had Detroit rated out as the best team in the league. They have been passed over by a few teams along the way (I actually have them the weakest of the remaining teams). All the pieces are there, but they don't have that mojo anymore.

If I were playing the game tonight, I would take Miami plus the points. I had Miami ML the other night and they could very well win outright again. I don't know anything about Wallace's ankle. I do know it won't affect his offense, his liability is on the defensive end.

Duckman

Old Post 05-26-06 01:55 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mattk
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the feedback. Reading your Eastern Conference write the other day, for some reason, thought you were from the Detroit area.

Detroit was ready to play tonight.

Old Post 05-26-06 04:14 AM
mattk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattk Click here to Send mattk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: