StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > From the guy that missed #20
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

From the guy that missed #20

Cut and Paste...

Thanks to all who were pulling for me.....Those that weren't, I could care less -- get to 19 and see if you change what's worked. I made 19 straight picks with 19 winners in 19 days. I had 3 games today I was liking, unfortunately I picked the 1 that crapped out. There is a high element of luck involved to get this far -- I should have been out 3 or 4 times before this, tonight I didn't get that luck.

Again, thanks to all who rooted for me. I hope someone tops my mark and wins the 100K....

I didn't hedge...Yep, I'm a moron to a lot of people for not, but I started using Wagerline for fun; I've gotten creamed over the past year or 2 doing the real money gambling. I used this to keep games interesting for me and my diehard love of sports. I've had just as much fun doing this as I ever did throwing my real money around....

Old Post 01-19-06 02:34 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: