StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Great Betting System.. Tonight's 2 winners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
johnshvarstman1

Great Betting System.. Tonight's 2 winners

www.xanga.com/crushyourbookie

A great investment for sports bettors. 2-5x MONEY BACK GUARANTEE depending on plan if it yields negative units.

This system will make you thousands in the long run...it has worked for the past year.. it's worth a look..you could email him to see if he's legit.. a very honest handicapper as you will find out. This can be one of the greatest investment you've ever made. His mailing address is crushbooks@yahoo.com if u need to reach him.

I make an avg of $1500 dollars a week off a $9,000bankroll

Free pick-
NHL-Phoenix -112
CFB-New Mexico/Colorado St. Over 59

Old Post 10-29-05 12:43 AM
johnshvarstman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnshvarstman1 Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Johnny#2

Can't find Phoenix listed tonight?

Old Post 10-29-05 01:28 AM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

His posted record in October. One dog picked, next closest was one puckline and one runline.

11-8 +1.92 units.

Old Post 10-29-05 02:02 AM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

skeeterb

He's giving you his Phoenix pick for last nights game, lol! Wonder how it did? I mean does... lmao.

Old Post 10-29-05 03:20 AM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AussieRules

Johnnieboy

Just so you know, in the last 8 weeks my soccer picks would have turned a $9,000 bankroll in $19,000, which by my calculations is almost as much as you "say" you could have earned from your picks.

The difference?

Mine is documented (not at this site).

Oh, and I don't give picks out the day after the game...

Oz

Old Post 10-29-05 12:24 PM
AussieRules is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AussieRules Edit post   Report post
johnshvarstman1

He meant to give out Buffalo. Which was a loser so you can put that as a loser. 1-1 today. =\

Old Post 10-29-05 05:51 PM
johnshvarstman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnshvarstman1 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: