StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday 10/28/05 Hockey
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ladycapper

Friday 10/28/05 Hockey

This is the first time that I am posting any of my picks .. but.. I am doing fantantic in Hockey so far and want to share my picks with all the good people that have shared their picks with everyone here at the Foxden Forum.

Maybe don't bet them... just watch what I for the next couple of days.

4 picks tonight:

Minnesota Wild -145
Dallas Stars -170
LA Kings -190

also

Phil Flyers/Carolina Hurricanes over 6 -120

Thank you,

Ladycapper

Old Post 10-28-05 10:19 PM
ladycapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladycapper Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

LA Kings Goaltender Labarbera(5-0) is not starting last i heard.

Not sure if you know this or not. Not doubting the Kings just wanted to know if this was thought about in your decision.

Hova

Old Post 10-28-05 10:22 PM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ladycapper

I am not sure about the goaltender tonight for the Kings.. some of the things that I did take into consideration is that

San Jose will conclude its season-long six-game road trip tonight and is 2-5-1 away from home this season.

On this road series they have only scored 2-1-1-1 then 5 (OT win against Dallas)

but

I will check closer to game time what goaltender will start but I really don't believe this will make a difference.

I really admire you Hova14 and have been watching your posts for awhile. You are really good in hockey.

ladycapper

Old Post 10-28-05 10:49 PM
ladycapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladycapper Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ladycapper

Welcome to the Den. Best of luck in all you do.

Old Post 10-28-05 10:55 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Ladycapper

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to another posters insight.

Happy 'Capping.

Old Post 10-28-05 11:15 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jonnyrotten

Sharks/Kings

From the Sports Network:

Marco Sturm and Jonathan Cheechoo each had a goal and an assist while Schaefer made 12 saves in relief of Vesa Toskala, who was pulled in the second period, as the Sharks snapped a four-game losing streak. It was Schaefer's first appearance in the NHL.

Regular netminder Evgeni Nabokov is on injured reserve with an upper body injury.

San Jose, which will conclude its season-long six-game road trip tonight, is 2-5-1 away from home this season.

The Sharks were 5-0-1 versus the Kings in 2003-04, but could be at a disadvantage tonight, as the road team in this series is just 3-9-1 in the last 13 meetings.

So lets recap, the Sharks are without their regular goalie Nabokov, backup Vesa Toskala started in his absence against Dallas on Wednesday, but left in the second period with a groin injury and now the Sharks recall Schaefer from Cleveland who has never played in the NHL prior to the last game.

Possible play 2tparlay
risk 1 to win 1.65
Minny -145
LA Kings -175

Old Post 10-29-05 12:29 AM
jonnyrotten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonnyrotten Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow - nice 1st post!

0 for 4..
Least your consistent!

Old Post 10-29-05 04:17 PM
SOCALCAPPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOCALCAPPER Click here to Send SOCALCAPPER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

Man it is guys like socal that make me glad I don't come around here much!

Old Post 10-29-05 04:53 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DRICK!!

Put up or shutt up,,
Its not a pre school class..
Share quality - or just go away

Old Post 10-29-05 04:57 PM
SOCALCAPPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOCALCAPPER Click here to Send SOCALCAPPER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Socal its cool man, people have rough days. We all do. No reason to get bent out of shape about it.

Old Post 10-29-05 05:02 PM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And she didnt even do that bad. 1-3. PHI/CAR was over 6. hell it was over 10. One game lost in a long shootout and the other lost with less than 5 seconds left in the 3rd.

Old Post 10-29-05 05:06 PM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your right...

Sorry Im such an azz today...
I apologize..

Old Post 10-29-05 05:13 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: