StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Top 3 star system plays and archives ?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
wanna win

Top 3 star system plays and archives ?

Anyone know how other plays with big differntials have been doing?

I'm ready to join and wondered if there is a foxsheet archive so I can go back and do my own analysis.

Old Post 04-22-03 06:19 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

We have asked Statfox for an archive. They haven't given us a clear response yet. Don't jump so hastily on all games with big star differentials. You will end up adding losers to your record.

The slow approach is the most prudent one and efficient too.

Old Post 04-22-03 07:10 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
wanna win

Betman,

What is they are reasonably strong and could at least be parlayed?

Or, better yet, they aren't the TOP play, but are dogs so you only need them to hit less often.

Old Post 04-22-03 07:17 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

It all depends on what it is you want. If you are looking for a way to make your bankroll grow as quickly as possible, you must your risk exposure and the best way to do is focus on a proven winning system.

Of all the systems you will read about on this forum, Nick's star system is by far the best. Following the rules will allow you to bring your account to levels unheard of.

You need to understand that in order to do that, you must avoid losing games as much as possible. Everytime you hit a losing game, you must win a few games after that to recover your losses.

What I suggest you do is track all games with a high star differential and see if you can find a pattern you could use to increase your number of bets.

Old Post 04-22-03 07:28 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

looks like Oakland is the top play tonight at 84-0

But did we really need a star system to tell us that?

Old Post 04-22-03 08:14 PM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: