StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ATTENTION MORONS
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

ATTENTION MORONS

Many of us do not have the time to post records for you morons. It does not bring me any more $$ and actually costs me time which in turn is more valuable than $$. None of which you morons understand. I will not post a record for you nor will I wash your bicycle or clean your table off after you eat at your moms.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:43 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

If you all want your dam records so bad move on. There are all kinds of BS'rs on the net that you will feel more comfortable with.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:45 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dbuttz1

bread the man

i agree one hundred %%%%%%%good luck this baseball season bread!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:46 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

Morons?

NOW YOU ARE CALLING EVERYONE HERE A MORON?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:46 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

Breadman is calling you all Moron's??? he should look into the mirror

Old Post 04-01-03 02:48 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
defcon

TheTruth (yeah right)

Give it up, man. Give it, up.

There is such a thing as swallowing your pride and withdrawing gracefully.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:52 AM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

He would have to figure out a new name to post under. Too much work.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:53 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: