StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my man,s lines
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my man,s lines

No plays today, but I asked him for baseball and here is what he gave me for the one game remaining. New York is 80 cents. Now has anybody heard of his so called truckers line as he calls it? Put up 100 to win 80 and even money for Toronto?

Old Post 04-01-03 01:36 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
defcon

jvf

Trucker's line ? The terminology is new to me.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:10 AM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

jvf

Just jvf showing he doesn't know what he is talking about once again..you have nothing for what you post? Makes no since and if it did he would explain his jibberish posts. Heck, he can't even type right....what was it a sandbox education jvf?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:17 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Truth do us all a favor and keep your stupid comments to yourself. IN TRUTH you haven't posted a friggen thing on this forum. SO SHUT IT!

Post some contributions here instead of BS. You obviously don't know a damn thing of which you speak.

OR YOU ENJOY BEING THE F*CKING LOSER YOU ARE AND HATE WINNING INFO

Old Post 04-01-03 02:30 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I just saw your second post. Even more stupid than the 1st.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:33 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

I will just read ragtop or the loser pete hell you are all the same person and many more here on the postings

Old Post 04-01-03 02:36 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

wOW!

Post number four and STILL no winners!

YOU ARE GOOD AT BEING A LOSER.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:37 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Amazing how comfortable you are here with just your four stupid posts. Been here before have we?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:39 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: