StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tom Brady
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tom Brady

I am watching this news conference and It's my humble opinion that Brady is lying. It's sad that he's gonna join Lance Armstrong as yet another pinocchio. I'm not bashing, he's one of the best players in the NFL. Like most humans he just wants to win so bad that he's willing to seek an unfair advantage.

Tom's not so terrific anymore.

Old Post 01-22-15 10:37 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is one long presser. I ordered my lunch and I'm halfway done and he's still answering questions.

Old Post 01-22-15 10:51 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have the feeling that this will affect Brady for the Super Bowl. The NFL would really like to get this out of the press, and the best way to do that is make sure the Pats lose. They shouldn't need any help in losing this game anyways because Seattle is the better team and should spank that a.ss.

Old Post 01-22-15 10:56 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

And after listening to bill

I have the opposite opinion. I got the feeling that these players are on a very short leash now and the next two weeks will be run almost ''military style'' by bill.

Here comes the statement game to prove they dont need to cheat.

Best wishes with your wagers.

DJ

Old Post 01-22-15 11:31 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No problem DJ. I understand that your a fan of those beloved Patriots.

We can agree to disagree.

GL

Old Post 01-22-15 11:53 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

How is the NFL gonna make sure the Hawks win?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-23-15 12:16 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this ain't global warming guys...who gives a $hit.
the NFL is so powerful they can and will do anything they want .the media will drag this out till kickoff.

Old Post 01-23-15 12:40 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Considering all the $ wagered on the Sbowl. Lots of folks give a ****.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-23-15 12:44 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

comparing a qb using an under-inflated ball whether intentional or not to a blood doping drug taking liar is a little ridiculous no?

Old Post 01-23-15 01:03 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fair warning, I'm a Patriots fan...

I'm a long time Pats fan and maybe I'm just naive, but I don't think they intentionally did it if they did it at all.

When spygate happened they owned up to it. When Aaron hernandez killed a man, they owned up to it. When the balls were deflated, why wouldn't they be honest about it?

While yes, they have been in trouble before, and yes, they have "cheated" in the past. They know when they make mistakes. I don't believe this was a Patriots mistake.

Just my two cents.

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 01-23-15 01:26 AM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I only compared him to Lance because they both looked right into the camera and lied through their teeth.

The refs can make it more difficult on the Pats which as a direct result makes it easier on the Hawks. Many refs cheat and have went to jail for it before so it shouldn't surprise anyone. The Seahawks got screwed when they played Pittsburgh in 2006 because of terrible calls that looked liked cheating to me.

Hyperbole gets people offended/worked up too often.

Old Post 01-23-15 01:56 AM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hmmmm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ_S8F3mKFE

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 01-23-15 03:31 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not sure what advantage brady had in the game. its my understanding that the balls were reinflated at the half and then checked after the game. the second half is when they put it on the colts. im sure the patriots aren't the only ones messin with the ball. Rodgers says he likes his over inflated.
not a fan of the patriots but 2 less pounds in a ball in that game had nothing to do with the outcome. imho
bradys a beast and if the seahawks defense cant get any pressure on him bill and tom aint gonna take it easy on them like the packers did the second half. this sounds like motivation to put it on the seahawks.

Old Post 01-23-15 03:42 AM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well I have drinks with one of the Patriots equiptment managers about every other weekend. I can't wait for this conversation.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 01-23-15 03:47 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Puckslug I would deflate the balls to win!!!

LOL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnqdbrqPHT4

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:22 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

doubled1511, I would cheat.

Take the PATS +5.

They have no plans to win by a point. :)

Plus Point is an idiot, and best fade around!!!

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:27 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

all i know is sea was completely dominated at home by a one legged QB.

Old Post 01-23-15 04:56 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Plus Point is an idiot, and best fade around!!!"

I agree.

Old Post 01-23-15 04:57 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your drug abuse works for me...

RUSH

Old Post 01-23-15 04:58 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope that the New England wins for all of you boys cause it seems like I'm the only person around here that likes those Sea Vultures.

Save some crack for us Hytore.

Hey Ronnie, I've got a one legged buffalo nickel.

Old Post 01-23-15 05:01 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: