StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Guys I cant open this article 80%-plus betting systems in play for CFL Saturday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

i cant open it either

its just a tease man.

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

Old Post 07-31-10 06:53 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Should be able to open it now

Old Post 07-31-10 09:10 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In case you still cant...

Play Under - Home teams where the total is greater than or equal to 52 (SASKATCHEWAN) - with an excellent offense - averaging 415 or more total yards/game, after gaining 425 or more total yards in 2 consecutive games. (23-5 since 1996.) (82.1%, +17.5 units. Rating = 2*)

The average total posted in these games was: 55.6
The average score in these games was: Team 28.8, Opponent 20.6 (Total points scored = 49.4)
The number of games in which this system covered the total by 7 or more points was 12 (42.9% of all games.)

The situation's record this season is: (0-0).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (6-0).
Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (6-0).

As you can see, this angle has won at least its last six games, but doesn’t come up all that often in CFL play. Take advantage.

Old Post 07-31-10 09:11 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFL Football System???.....

Hello Mr. Gush,

While you are on the CFL thing, wanted to ask a question of you and whoever else that may be lurking around!!. Some few weeks ago I picked up on the system that if you take the last two scores on offense of each team thats playing each other, such as Toronto and Montreal, adding one point for the highest score of the two and five points for the lowest........... there is a chart to assign points for the 24 points which is 21 points. Toronto was 27+24=51 +5 +21 =26. Montreal came out with a total score of 14 points. The person says to take the team which has the lower number which is Montreal.............there you have a winner.

I've left out some of the method........it get more lenghty too!!. Some one on the forum should know what I'm trying to get out to you??.

Its pretty decent as far as picking winners.

Thanks for letting me in for a short while. Jerilee

Jerilee

Old Post 08-02-10 02:06 AM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Found the name to give credit to.....

Mr Gush,

The person that listed this on the forum was Shadow9 back in August 2005 I believe!!.

Thanks Agian.......... Rockin'Jerilee

Jerilee

Old Post 08-02-10 02:10 AM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: