StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Strange SB line
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Strange SB line

It would seem to me that 6.5 would scream for people to take Pit. Considering it was at 7 for 2 weeks, would this be RLM? I love this line move. Most of the public place their bets yesterday and today, and that was when the line moved.

Let's talk about this. I'm going to be on ARZ, and the line move makes the play stronger.

Old Post 02-01-09 02:46 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mlpcivlit

I think public is betting Arizona. Wonder if anyone can confirm this?

Old Post 02-01-09 03:09 PM
mlpcivlit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mlpcivlit Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The public bets today. We will see.

Old Post 02-01-09 03:29 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
XXXylic
Banned User

all of my friends are taking arizona, i might really consider pittsburg now.

Old Post 02-01-09 03:42 PM
XXXylic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for XXXylic Click here to Send XXXylic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

talked to my buddy that works at the Palazzo and he said that it has been all Arizona money........You know how hard it is for Vegas to get off a number for the big game and they didn't really want to move off the 7, but too much money coming in on Arizona.

Also, don't think that Vegas gets whacked 2 years in a row so I am backing the Steelers

Old Post 02-01-09 06:34 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mike

Don't think that the move is a reverse line movement as of 2 days ago it was 70%-30% in favor of Arizona which made the books drop to 6 1/2. The betting has started to even out now but AZ still holds a 52-48 edge on SI.

Old Post 02-01-09 06:40 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Same here, all i have seen is people talking arizona. The whole underdog theme. I like the under in the 1st half, teams come in a little tight.

Old Post 02-01-09 06:42 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: