StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > New NCAA Hoops Approach
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

New NCAA Hoops Approach

I did some tweaking with my ratings, etc. last Saturday, and have hit at a pretty good clip since that (not the "mismatch" Vegas Insider plays). It's too early to see if this will hold up, but I'll post today's picks for the record. One of the games has already started, but I'm not past posting.

Fordham +16 (Already Off)

U. San Diego +11 1/2

Clemson +6

Penn State +12 1/2

Illinois State +12 1/2

Buffalo +10

Idaho State +8 (Strongest Play)

I only played half a unit on each game, but I would encourage anyone else to sit back and watch to see if they hit. Play them at your own risk. It wouldn't be the first time I posted something that had been working for me, then it tanks out.

Old Post 12-13-03 07:34 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Chop what do you think about the Ball St./ Indiana St. game?

I lost a bundle on Ball St. last Saturday as they should've beat a terrible Wright St. Now they play a terrible Indiana St. team.

I'm playing Ball St. again this Saturday -1

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 12-13-03 07:47 PM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

cashmoney

Didn't look at that one. I've got a couple of other what I consider STRONG plays off of the sheets, but I'm waiting to see what I do in this Toledo game, to see how much I'm going to put on the others. I'll be posting them soon.

Old Post 12-13-03 08:00 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

cashmoney

Good luck. I hope you hit. I can't call it. My numbers have it too close (Ind St. winning by 2), but hopefully they'll rebound from that poor outing last week.

Old Post 12-13-03 08:07 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: