StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Aqueduct Race 4
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Aqueduct Race 4

Keep an eye on the 8. 20-1 ML odds but the horse has good breeding and has worked out very well up to this race. He is also out of smokester who has been getting quite a few wins lately with first time starters at good odds.

Probably tri 6-1-3-8. The 6 looks like a valuable horse also if you can get decent odds.

A tough race and if you are feeling real giddy add the 5 to the trifecta. He has good connections also.

Old Post 12-13-03 07:45 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

$691 Tri! Nice hit!

Old Post 12-13-03 07:59 PM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hell

Thanks Skibum!

I heard it from you first. I just missed watching the race cuz a friend called and I got sidetracked. Good start to the day. The 8 managed 3rd. Just out of win/place range. The 5 was not needed either so not a bad return.

Old Post 12-13-03 08:07 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: