StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Total info in tonight's game
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
the-profit

Total info in tonight's game

Other game in Ohio

Gusts well over 30 mph turned Paul Brown Stadium into a wind machine. Swirling debris pelted the field - one of the referees' white caps sailed more than 50 yards off his head - and every throw became a gamble. Balls floated and veered, forcing the offenses to keep it simple.
Amazingly, Collins went 14-of-21 for 128 yards without an interception.

"It was bordering on being impossible to throw the ball where you wanted to throw it," said Collins, who drew upon his experience playing at the Meadowlands with the Giants for five years. "It just wreaked havoc on anything you were trying to do. I've been fairly confident at being able to throw in the wind over my career.

Tonight the winds are 30 gusting to 60.

Under 43.5 2 units Pitt/Cle -117

Old Post 09-15-08 02:07 AM
the-profit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the-profit Click here to Send the-profit a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

still leaning cleveland to cover, want pitt to win game,,,beer play only...over possible in windy conditions,,,INT,s fumbles on Kick returns and both QB,s have very strong arms

Old Post 09-15-08 02:22 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

profit

needless to say i loved the under LOL
GL

Old Post 09-15-08 11:45 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: