StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB and NBA Plays 5/28/08
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB and NBA Plays 5/28/08

1. New York Yankees at Baltimore

The Cranks get a different look tonight after facing 3 straight lefties and 9 lefties in their last 11. Cranks have gone under in 22 of 33 versus right hand starters. Good spot for Guthrie who has an ERA of 1.83 in his last 3 starts. His 2 starts at home versus the Yanks were good. Both went under and in both the opposing starter was Pettitte. Pettitte by the way has made 5 road starts with all 5 going under. With the bullpens tired I fear the starters may need to go a little deeper than usual so i will try the short game here. Play

Under 5

2. Houston at St Louis

Wandy Rodriguez is a differnt pitcher on the road than at home and not for the better. Last season his road ERA was 6.67 and 10 of 13 went over. This season he has picked up riht where he left off a road ERA of 7.20 in one start and that start went over. Wainwright is tough but the Stros can mash anyone. Play
OVER 8

3. Detroit at Boston

Have to go back to the well one more time here. The under has hit in 3 of 4 and in the 3 unders none were higher than 82. Lets give it one more shot. Play

DETROIT is 8-0 UNDER (+8.0 Units) after 3 straight games with 45 or less rebounds over the last 3 seasons.

BOSTON is 7-1 under after 3 straight games where opponent grabbed 45 or less rebounds over the last 3 seasons

Under 87 (1 unit)

Old Post 05-28-08 10:05 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

copperblue

i love it when we're on the same page, let's bring'em home tonight
GL

Old Post 05-28-08 10:48 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: