StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday hoops prior to Bears +7
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday hoops prior to Bears +7

I like the following plays tomorrow along with Bears +7

Atl/NJ under 190.5
LAC +2.5
Dayton/St. Joe's under 135
FSU/Duke under 137.5

Hope to take the winnings from those that are finished before SB and roll it over to Bears +7

Duckman

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:22 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Duckman

Good luck. I was just about to ask if anyone was playing any sunday hoops. i am tailing you on the ATL/NJ and the Duke game.
Good luck on the Bears as well.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:51 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jrg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck on all your plays.

Old Post 02-04-07 03:17 PM
jrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrg Click here to Send jrg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
undersNdogs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

going to look into the atl under, looks like a good play

Old Post 02-04-07 05:26 PM
undersNdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for undersNdogs Click here to Send undersNdogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

duckman

gosh, i missed seeing you on the under in the St Joe game, you'll probably hit due to an under player, playing over LOL. good luck today with your plays
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 05:33 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not sidestepping a bad day

You ever get the feeling when it's just not going to be your day?
It started when Dayton/St. Joe's scored 14 in the last 1:20 to cover the total by 1. Then, Atlanta/New Jersey decide they want to play overtime and that under turns into an over. The Clippers were never in the game against the Raptors. The Bears get an early lead and proceed to take the ball out of Thomas Jones hands (7+yards per carry) and give the ball to Rex. It would have been a perfect 0-5 day except FSU/Duke shot bricks the last 2:30 and the total stayed under by 2.

Now, for the funny part. As per ritual around our place, the kids and I go for donuts every Sunday morning. Wouldn't you know but select donuts had white frosting with blue stripes. Guess I just learned a new way to handicap games!

NCAA hoops 17-8
NBA 10-8

Duckman

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 02-05-07 05:36 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah man. I hate playing the under on basketball for just that reason.but i would of just turned around and lost it all on the over or bears in the stupid bowl. The good news is that that day is over and we can start a new week.

Old Post 02-05-07 05:50 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: