StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > "The Bears are who we thought they were!"
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"The Bears are who we thought they were!"

Now, if you want to crown them, then crown them! But they are who they thought they were! And we let them off the hook!

The Bears are who we thought they were!

Yeah losers, with a QB who probably shouldn't be in the league.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:23 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hayes

Seeing your logo I don't think you have any room to talk about a team being losers.....I am a Lions fan so I can't say much either..lol

I know I wouldn't care if the Lions had the local 7-11 clerk at QB if we were in the Super bowl, but I know that it will NEVER happen (Lions in the Super Bowl, I think we have already tried the 7/11 guy at QB).

Old Post 02-05-07 04:50 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah i'm a browns fan, but atleast i keep it real. hopefully they'll come out and have another good draft this year and keep building a team. i saw that mel kiper was saying the lions were going to take joe thomas in his projection. do you think they'll pass up on brady quinn? i hope not, cuz i think he's a big game choker and i would be pissed if the browns took him i was thinking about changing my logo now that fb season is over. maybe i'll ride with the bucks now.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:53 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They will definitely not take Brady Quinn, I don't think the Browns will either. I see him sliding like Rodgers to GB or Leinart to Arizona. I think the Lions are looking to trade down as they MULTIPLE weak areas to fix.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:58 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm hoping the browns get joe thomas from wisconsin in the 1st round. they really need to build their line. the lions could use a QB though, don't you think?

Old Post 02-05-07 05:03 PM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jhayes

Thats the exact qoute I had in my post. I thought it was very telling on how the Bears were only mediocre and not that good

Old Post 02-05-07 05:10 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: