StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > everything i got- $22k to win $20k Indy -6
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Potoroinae
Banned User

everything i got- $22k to win $20k Indy -6

my wife is going to kill me if she sees what i just did. went $22k on indy. called my local and he needs indy bad. said he would give me -6 on indy if i wanted it. im a dime bettor and asked for my limit, normally it's 10k but said he needs indy so bad would give me 20k limit. so risking $22k to win $20k on indy. I dont win this, im done for good and will have to disappear. look for me on the news, wife kills husband over lost superbowl bet.

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-05-07 12:07 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

poto

Dont understand why you want to put yourself under that kind of stress but good luck to you my friend............

Old Post 02-05-07 12:10 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

April fools day is a couple months off.

Old Post 02-05-07 12:11 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maurice

It is all relative.....have a good day.

Old Post 02-05-07 12:12 AM
maurice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maurice Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl to you, but have to ? the money management system

Old Post 02-05-07 12:13 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you can make your way to El Paso, Texas I have a spare bed. Maybe give your wife a cooling off period.

10 or 20 years ought to be enough.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 02-05-07 12:13 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ChargerDave

Damn, and I feel bad when I have several hundred at stake.

Old Post 02-05-07 12:15 AM
ChargerDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChargerDave Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

22,000 on a superbowl is not uncommon.

it's kinda stupid to put more money on it because its the "big game".

im liking the colts right now. grossman sucks

Old Post 02-05-07 02:08 AM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

coolguytennis

I don't think it's the amount that everyone is responding to. It's the fact that he bet his entire bankroll on this one game and that it could have potentially negative results.

Rex is not the fault. He had a fumbled snap, but he also threw a TD.

The Bears defense has been confused and inept at stopping the Colts on first downs, second downs, third downs, special teams and every other aspect. A simple 2 yard slant pass is going for 8 or 9 yards against this soft defense. The Colts are running all over the Bears. It the Bears lose it will fall on the defense.

Old Post 02-05-07 02:44 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Retraction

O.K. I have to ammend my last post.

Take out: "Rex is not the fault"

Insert:Rex Grossman is a bumbling, stumbling, fumbling, mumbling OAF!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 02:48 AM
Potoroinae
Banned User

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-05-07 03:58 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Congratulations!!!!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:00 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M & M

Congrats!!!

Luck was a huge factor!!

When making an investment, look for the suckers in the room, If you don't see any. It's You!

Old Post 02-05-07 04:01 AM
M & M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M & M Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I lost a few bucks, but I'm glad for you. Now you can take your wife out to a nice dinner at a restaurant with tablecloths and a matre 'd and valet parking.

Congratulations.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:04 AM
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice call--now dont go making 20k bets a habit-lol

Old Post 02-05-07 04:04 AM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stash it!
Don't tell the wife!!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 04:06 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Potoroinae
Banned User

she will never know!!!

will start a college fund for my 3 mos old daughter with 10k of it!!

pay my truck off and have a little left over!!

woohoo!!!

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-05-07 04:10 AM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Congratulations !!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 04:12 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

it's not weird for people to bet their whole bankroll on the super bowl either. people have bad money management

Old Post 02-05-07 04:21 AM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

there was no luck in this game. bears weren't even close to winning the game. after the 1st quarter it was all colts... you'd be crazy to take bears 2nd half........feel sorry for u guys that did

Old Post 02-05-07 04:23 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: