StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wow!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tony951

Wow!!!

I WOULD OF BEEN PISSED OFF IF I TOOK THE OVER 48 AND THE COLTS DONT KICK THAT FG AT THE END.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:04 AM
tony951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony951 Click here to Send tony951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No shiitt......I can't believe they didn't kick it with still almost 2min left in the game. very unusual decision

Old Post 02-05-07 04:07 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hightimes

I just posted that. THOSE are the things that make me think sports are fixed. I didnt have the total in this game at all, but it still annoys me that they didnt kick it.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:08 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

didn't have the total either but was happy to see them go for it as it gave us Bears backers hope for a back door.

But......the Bears acted like we lost and we have no shot.

I have lost games on the back door cover from teams that were further behind in a regular season game that hustled up to the line to try and get the score closer. It pi$$es me off

Old Post 02-05-07 04:11 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ray

Yeah pedro I didn't play the total thank god. This system has been set up for everyone to think they have a chance at winning right down to the very end. Whomever wins gets excited and bets more the next game. Those that lose come away thinking they got robbed and had a win stolen from them and in a response to that they chase their money for the rest of their lives.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:13 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tony951

Yea the Pac 10 is known for back dooring you.. i think vegas made a called and told them not to kick that fg.. because remember last yr. the steelers covered the spread and the over vegas lost alot of money.. this yr. not happening lol

Old Post 02-05-07 04:14 AM
tony951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony951 Click here to Send tony951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ALSO

I am sure most of you know in here that the most likely parlays to be placed are Favorites with the OVER and Dogs with the UNDER, and I just knew it would go the other way. How many people thought the colts would win this game, while covering the line and it staying UNDER. Very few, and that was in the back of my head all day, and then they dont go for the kick, I guess all that combined makes we wonder.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:18 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

i was on colts and the under. easy pick for colts. grossman sucks. under because this pro i know of liked the under

PLUS BRANDON LANG PICKED COLTS AND THE UNDER

lol :)

Old Post 02-05-07 04:19 AM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
smgolfvienna

Yeah, Vegas called.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:20 AM
smgolfvienna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smgolfvienna Click here to Send smgolfvienna a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pedro

I don't think vegas came away from this game that happy. All the teasers put in were winners. That never is a good thing for vegas. My guess would be that they managed to break even on this game..

Old Post 02-05-07 04:21 AM
tony951

yea i had the colts i stayed away from the total it was raining it was to not a safe bet. but we have knew rex sucks.. thats why i was suprised when i seen alot of people say take the bears.. i just couldnt understand it.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:26 AM
krisinsd

smart not to kick

it was smart not to kick the fg, if they do its still a 2 score game and the colts have to kick off and anything could happend, theres no way grossman drives 90 yards, gets an onside kick and gets another td, it made sense.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:28 AM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tony951

you never pass up points when you are on the 20 yard line.. ok dont go for it and then play prevent d and let them drive the ball down the field easy.. luck rex sucks.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: