StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SuperBowl is over and now back to the normal betting......Late night tennis bet
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SuperBowl is over and now back to the normal betting......Late night tennis bet

Playing a bet like this you gotta follow me all year. I am a very profitable tennis capper so its not a bad idea. ANyways, Michaella Krajicek is ridiculously fine. I just wanted to say that but it has nothing to do with the match. Here is her link http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/players/playerprofiles/Playerbio.asp?PlayerID=311578

ok, back to the bet. Safina has been off her game as of late. Krajicek has had some impressive wins over the years, and in her only match versus Safina, Krajicek was the victor. Also, being that hot makes u confident. ANyways, Krajicek is +300 and i like the value.

Krajicek +300

Old Post 02-05-07 09:19 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: