StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > blang working for vegas?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

blang working for vegas?

am i the only one that thinks blang works for vegas, or would that be giving him too much credit?

he's charging 75 bucks for his colts pick which he claims he is 14-0-2. "BIGGEST GAME OF MY CAREER". but its only 100 dimer?

i hope no one actually pays for that.........

Old Post 02-04-07 08:00 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

hes 14-0-2 is the past 16 super bowls.

Last year he had the steelers and this year he has the colts. GL

Old Post 02-04-07 08:10 PM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
green2145

I wouldn't put too much stock in his lifetime superbowl record.He's having his worst nfl season ever,this will be the year his loses his superbowl pick.He can't go undefeated his lifetime.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:17 PM
green2145 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for green2145 Click here to Send green2145 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

I can write tomorrow's daily video message for him:
----------------------------------
"Well, the Colt's loss just concludes the worst NFL season in my handicapping career. As good as I was in college, I was simply awful in the NFL. . .

Time to focus on basketball as we have to put this disaster football season behind us. Believe me, folks, I'm so close to turning this thing around. Trust me, after doing this for 16 years, I know when I'm about to go on one of my patented runs. The time is now and it all starts with my 25 Dime winner on the UCONN/Syracuse game."
----------------------------------

That will be Lang's message tomorrow morning. Here'a guy who had 1000 Dimes of net profit in August and then lost everything by January. Now, he's in the red and can't get out of his own way. No money management; no integrity and no handicapping skills. He is investment suicide, trust me.

Go Bears!

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 02-04-07 08:24 PM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jeff

Well said!

Old Post 02-04-07 08:26 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
45Sharp

Live Appearance

I actually watched him during a live TV spot on our local sports network friday, and he proceeded to have a 10 minute rant about why picking heads on the coin toss was one of his best bets on the super bowl. This jackass actually went into straegy about who is going to either flip or toss the coin, and how that would be crucial to the heads coming up. Not to mention touting himself that he is 8 of the last 11 on the coin toss. How much of a tool does someone have to be to actually try and convince people that they have an edge on something that is clearly a 50/50 straight up luck bet. The sad thing is that there are people out there that will take his word for it.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:50 PM
45Sharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 45Sharp Click here to Send 45Sharp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think he works for BoDog.

Old Post 02-04-07 09:05 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: