StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > UFC 67 : All or Nothing Parlay
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tedruxpin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UFC 67 : All or Nothing Parlay

Not sure if anyone is interested in this type of a bet. I am posting my play for this type of sport. I will be enjoying this then the super bowl tomorrow. Here is my 3 fighter parlay. Not a great payout but it will feel good because of how sure I am on all of these fighters. Silva's opponent missed the weigh in and was my only wager that I had a little bit to fear. Silva is going to punish him. Cro Cop/Jackson will punish their opponents as well, seeing they have so much to gain if they win.

Anderson Silva -500
Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic -1800
Quinton Jackson -625

Risk:

$2500.00 (USD)
To Win Amount:

$1170.33 (USD)

Old Post 02-04-07 01:41 AM
tedruxpin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tedruxpin Click here to Send tedruxpin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Never thought about a parlay like that, very interesting, thanks for the post. I agree all 3 of these should be easy winners,however you never know.

bill

Old Post 02-04-07 01:44 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I've watched a little of that , and I would side with all of them, but I might make it a two team parlay. How much does a -1800 ml help your play?

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 01:47 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tedruxpin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was going to grab this same play earlier but the lines moved drastically due to some of the situations in Vegas (in my favor). I have been researching this fight pretty heavily and am very confident in my selections. -1800 isn't a lot but I just really want to hit all 3 of these. Crack open a cold one and let's watch some PPV and take our winnings into the Super Bowl tomorrow...

Old Post 02-04-07 01:50 AM
tedruxpin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tedruxpin Click here to Send tedruxpin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tedruxpin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

winner

Congrats to anyone who tailed this one. All of them were winners, not even close fights.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:15 AM
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice work on the parlay. Enjoy your sunday.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:35 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oses32

I must say that PRIDE in Japan is much much better than UFC... UFC has a very weak heavyweight division. Crocop will eat everybody in UFC in breakfest. Lightheavy is little better. UFC has Chuck Liddel but he is worse than Vanderlei Silva, Shogun, Minotoro.... I also don't like UFC fighter entrance and supporters...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VhLz4z31hCs

In Japan when fight is little boring there are no "buuuuuu" on the crowd but people understand there must be sometime clinch... When I watched UFC first time I was little disapointed.

Pride is starting make shows in Usa. But it's not like Japan where are 50000 people and great atmosphere. There are fight without

4. Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
15. Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.

It making fights much worse... And in Japan there is no situation like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pwzp8GP6-Ug

I am from Poland. Sorry for my english...

I greet!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:45 PM
oses32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oses32 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: