StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > wagerline survivor up to 15 wins
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wagerline survivor up to 15 wins

fade when ready, he had ohio state today

if this was already mentioned Im sorry for being redundant, didnt see it on the main page

Old Post 02-04-07 03:27 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yes i already got f'ed by it today but will be there for the next 6 or whatever it is. and I WILL MAKE MY MONEY BACK

Old Post 02-04-07 03:28 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm glad I didn't notice that. I already liked Michigan State too much without knowing that.

Old Post 02-04-07 03:29 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wizard7

He has under 48 for the super bowl as his pick today to go for his 16th win.

i see the line at 47.5 at most books. is it time to fade?

Old Post 02-04-07 05:11 PM
wizard7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wizard7 Click here to Send wizard7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: