StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Superbowl--Final pick of the year
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Superbowl--Final pick of the year

So the time has come for the final football pick. Ill be sad when the day is over cause then ill have nothing to bet on...haha Football was good to me and ill leave the other sports to the rest.

Today im taking the Bears +7. Ive always been a firm believer that defense wins championships and that goes for all sports. Im not saying that Chicago will win todays game, but the defense will keep it close and will give them a chance to win it.

Furthermore, the moneyline on this game is way too light. for a spread of -7 you should be looking at around -320 to -330, but its only -240 to -250. Even with a spread of -7 and all the juice its still way too light. -240 is about a spread of -5.5. I watch moneylines all the time and cant remember the last time I saw one this light--I think the USC vs Texas bowl a couple years ago was just about this light. Also, im leaning on the under at this point but that may change later. So unless something drastically changes in the next 7 hrs my picks are:

Chicago +7 -- 4 units
Under 48 -- 2 units.

NCAA: 47-32-2 ; 59.49% (+20.4)
NFL: 33-23-1 ; 58.93% (+6.4)
NBA: 8-6 ; 57.14% (+0.45)

Overall: 88-61-3 ; 59.06% (+27.25)

Old Post 02-04-07 03:59 PM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

dvp

nice to see this, let's have a good day
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 04:05 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: