StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Smokey System Alert!!!!!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Smokey System Alert!!!!!!!

Todays Plays
Boston College- 2 Winner
Auburn -1'
Georgia Tech -2' Winner
USC -2'
Arkansas -2 Loser

*******ADDING*********
Michigan State -1

Old Post 02-03-07 09:24 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nouseforotacon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn Arkansas.... screwed my parlay and my otherwise perfect day thus far. Auburn has a lot of ground to cover if they're going to beat Miss.... but GTech looks great going into the final stretch.

I can't seem to pull the trigger on Mich St., despite the popular opinion here in the Den. OSU is dangerous... anyway, I've got to run off to work and I'll be there all night... good luck with the rest of the day KC.

Old Post 02-03-07 09:27 PM
nouseforotacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nouseforotacon Click here to Send nouseforotacon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SMOKEY ALERT Mississippi State

Mississippi State -3

Now in Play

G/L

KC

Old Post 02-03-07 09:30 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Smokey Update

Boston College- 2 Winner
Auburn -1' Loser
Georgia Tech -2' Winner
USC -2' Winner
Arkansas -2 Loser

Old Post 02-04-07 12:08 AM
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great Test for Smokey

The system went 4-3 Overall today. That brings the record to

40-8 Overall

12-5 Posted Plays at the Den 70%

Watching Memphis Grizzlies as a possible play tonight in NBA

Old Post 02-04-07 12:56 AM
jrg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

KC,

Thanks for posting this.

Old Post 02-04-07 01:00 AM
jrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrg Click here to Send jrg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ron

Thats another winning day, good job,I got really busy at work today, I will call you tomm. mid morning.
BILL'

Old Post 02-04-07 01:16 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nba?

No smokey play on the kings because line is over 3.5, right?

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 01:28 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sacramento

Millen thats correct line is above 3.5

Old Post 02-04-07 01:49 AM
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

crap!

Cavaliers fit smokey system tomorrow.

Regrets, I've had a few;
I did what I had to do

Old Post 02-04-07 02:59 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Smokey La

KC, I never saw Mich St a fav.....

I would truly erase that loss, as it shouldnt have been a play. Mich St. was dictated by somethingt else, not wrong team favored.

I looked a little, this system should be based on OPENING LINE OR SHORTLY THEREAFTER.

Remeber, the logic is the books tell us where to bet. When you wait for late line movement, its the public and/or sharps that are dictating the play, thus it should not be played.

Just my humble oppinion.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:39 AM
Smokey La is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smokey La Click here to Send Smokey La a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Potoroinae
Banned User

how does this system work?

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:49 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

poto

Its very simple. But I suppose I'll let the inventors of the system explain it to you. If they don't get back to in this thread just start another one tomorrow and KC or smokey will jump in and show you how it works. gl on the superbowl tomorrow.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:51 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Smokey La

Millen

Subjectively, not really shocked that Cavs are favored, are you?

Old Post 02-04-07 05:53 AM
Smokey La is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smokey La Click here to Send Smokey La a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Potoroinae
Banned User

so 4-2 today?

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-04-07 06:02 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not surprised

just disappointed. Hate going against pistons, hate going on them, also.

Regrets, I've had a few;
I did what I had to do

Old Post 02-04-07 02:45 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: