StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Is this some good news for Online Gambling??
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CrackedAces
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Is this some good news for Online Gambling??

I got this email sent to me tonight, and thought I would pass it on.

Is this our first viable option??? I sure hope so !!!

"Dear CrackedAces75,

We are pleased to announce the addition of MyWebATM, a brand new deposit option which provides a fast and easy method to fund your Full Tilt Poker account using your personal bank account.

Once you have funded your MyWebATM account through their secure Web interface, you can access your funds online at Full Tilt Poker or at thousands of stores and ATMs worldwide.

We have worked to deliver this deposit option as quickly as possible, and are confident that MyWebATM provides the convenience our players expect and deserve. Withdrawals through MyWebATM will also be fast, easy and secure, and will also be available within the next few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience you have recently experienced, and want you to know that"

Old Post 02-04-07 03:38 AM
CrackedAces is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrackedAces Click here to Send CrackedAces a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: