StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2-3-07 NHL Consensus
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-3-07 NHL Consensus

Washington at Pittsburgh, 1 p.m.
N.Y. Islanders at Montreal, 2 p.m.
Edmonton at Colorado, 3 p.m.
Chicago at San Jose, 4 p.m.
Toronto at Ottawa, 7 p.m.
Philadelphia at Atlanta, 7 p.m.
Buffalo at New Jersey, 7:30 p.m.
N.Y. Rangers at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
Los Angeles at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
Dallas at St. Louis, 8 p.m.
Anaheim at Nashville, 8 p.m.
Boston at Carolina, 8:30 p.m.
Minnesota at Phoenix, 9 p.m.
Vancouver at Calgary, 10 p.m.

Old Post 02-03-07 05:48 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Early games

Just looking at the first two matches for today:

1:00 - Capitals @ Penguins
2:00 - Islanders @ Canadiens

I may not be in touch with reality and in my own fantasy world, but I think BOTH visiting underdogs have a shot today. Please bring me back to reality.

I realize that this is Washington's 3rd road game and they are on a two game losing streak. Maybe today?

Love your posts and insights. Thanks.

Old Post 02-03-07 05:52 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here are two early ones. Will have some more about 3:30 ET

Pens -.5 -117 (Regulation)
Avs -1 +108

If you don't have a 5dimes account. Well first of all, shame on you. But if you don't just play the -.5 regulation instead.

GL

Old Post 02-03-07 06:04 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

I appreciate it. Will stay away from the Capitals or look closer at the Pens.

Good luck.

p.s. I have a 5Dimes account and the only reason I use it is for NHL lines

Old Post 02-03-07 06:08 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Carelli,

Please come back to earth. Well, actually I think the Isles have an outside chance. But I don't see any way the Caps have a chance.

Old Post 02-03-07 06:50 PM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm taking the next flight

Will join you in the real world. Perhaps my system needs a bit of a tweeking.

I tailed you on the Pens -1/2 (-123) @ 5Dimes.

Will look at the Islanders/Canadiens game one more time. Maybe my brain needs more oxygen. I don't drink, but perhaps I've been hitting the filterless camels a little too hard.

Thanks and good luck.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 02-03-07 07:01 PM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buffalo/New Jersey over 5.5

Old Post 02-03-07 07:37 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sens un 6.5 -116
Florida -.5 -115
TB -135

GL

Old Post 02-03-07 08:41 PM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Excellent call

I can't say thank you enough for the Pens pick. Man - you called it. You owned that game.

Lets go Canadiens!!!!!

Thanks for your afternoon plays. Haven't made any decisions yet, but I will a little later on.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 02-03-07 09:34 PM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Still 5 minutes left

But I'm going to call the Canadiens a loss. Just didn't show up offensively or defensively in the 3rd Period.

Still have my San Jose/Atlanta parlay.

Today:

Pittsburgh Penguins = win
Montreal Canadiens = loss

Old Post 02-03-07 10:28 PM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hockey is still 3 periods

Would someone please tell the rest of the NHL!

After a 1-0 start with the Pens, I ended up 1-4.

Montreal blew a lead......
Atlanta blew a lead in the 3rd period.....
Carolina blew a lead in the 3rd period.....
And Dallas entirely missed their flight to St. Louis....

wtf?

Thanks for your help Lippsman. You gave me my only win today. If it weren't for your advice it might have well been an 0-fer day.

Tomorrow is another day. Can't wait to see your plays. Good luck.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:41 AM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You have to be very careful on the big favs at this time of year. Just make sure to stay away from anything of -150 or more. If you really like a line that is that high, lay the -.5 or -1 if you have 5dimes.

You will get em'

Old Post 02-04-07 06:11 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: