StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2/4 NCAA Basketball Selections
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2/4 NCAA Basketball Selections

2* Denver +2.5 vs Arkansas State
1* Denver ML vs Arkansas State (+130)
1* St Joseph's -8 vs Dayton
------------------------------------------------------
06-07 NCAA Basketball Record
148-125 (+74.56)

Old Post 02-04-07 04:57 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm on it a little appetizers to the SB

Old Post 02-04-07 05:13 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

brian

Denver sure has turned it around since early in the season & i'm a big believer inthe altitude thing. i'll look to play them in the second half
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 05:14 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Good luck today

Wojo

Old Post 02-04-07 05:23 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
undersNdogs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i like denver, like them even more now

Old Post 02-04-07 05:25 PM
undersNdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for undersNdogs Click here to Send undersNdogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hey brins and msu, what do u guys think about the st joes, dayton game. dayton is 0-8 ats on the road this yr. st joes has a definite advantage in shooting at home and from 3 pt land 47.5 and 43.2 respectively against dayton's 40.9 and 36.5 on the road. also st jo's has a decent ft shooting team 73& to help them cover this number from the foul line. let me know what you think, just looking for a little confirmation on this one before i pull the trigger for 1 unit. thanks

Old Post 02-04-07 05:29 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

also i think i am going to go for the church trifecta for a small amount today at noon st johns +3.5, st joes ML and temple on the money line. pays 2-1

Old Post 02-04-07 05:33 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bumping up Denver a little, adding:
1* Denver +3 vs Arkansas State

Old Post 02-04-07 06:35 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bama....

all over the denver play....have you looked at the blue devils to get us to kick off.....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 02-04-07 06:41 PM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't like the game. I don't trust Duke, but could easily see them winning big.

Hey, I like the avatar!

Old Post 02-04-07 06:55 PM
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

******* + 74.56 *******

OUTSTANDING !

You and MSUDOGS :)

Old Post 02-04-07 06:58 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks, Saratoga. I had briefly gotten above 60 before going down into the 50s. Yesterday was a big day!

Old Post 02-04-07 06:59 PM
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks brian...

for the thought on duke.....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 02-04-07 07:04 PM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding:
1* Cincinnati -4 vs St John's (2nd Half)

Old Post 02-04-07 07:06 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

St Joseph's -- LOSER

Come on now St John's...time for the usual collapse.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:05 PM
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah, i hit the God trifecta. too bad the st joe's game went the other way, could've been a really good morning. oh well. on denver today. goodluck everyone.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:50 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cincinnati -- LOSER

Oh well, lost the two little ones. Go Denver!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 09:01 PM
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what do u think about duke in the 2nd half? i was thinking the under 172. the line is -5 for duke. i was leaning towards that too with fla st hitting 50% from 3 in the 1st half

Old Post 02-04-07 09:02 PM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was leaning Fla St, but I'm laying off. These 2nd half plays are killing me lately. 0-2-1 yesterday and I missed Cincy a while ago.

Old Post 02-04-07 09:06 PM
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm taking duke -4.5 for a half a unit and then duke and the under parlay for half. hopefully they'll play good today and avoid the collapse that they showed against VA.

Old Post 02-04-07 09:09 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: