StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > First black coaches in super bowl
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bigbird

First black coaches in super bowl

Why is the media making such a big deal of two black coaches in the super bowl? Am I supposed to salute them or send them a congratulation card? I don,t care what race they are,black, chinese,japanese, or even a woman. If they have good football knowledge and good coaching ability that is all we need to know. Talking about race divides people.

Old Post 01-22-07 11:58 PM
Bigbird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigbird Click here to Send Bigbird a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Too bad dungys

kid isnt alive to see his dad bring the team to the super bowl.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 01-23-07 12:00 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

"or EVEN a woman"........lol

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 01-23-07 01:43 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbmonk

Yet....

it's still a country with some racial divided; although. I am noticing the current generation of 16-25 year olds is much less so than previous generations, so maybe there is hope.

Old Post 01-23-07 01:48 AM
bbmonk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbmonk Edit post   Report post
nouseforotacon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like I said in another thread, the sports media got the EXACT headlines they wanted for the next two weeks.

Rubbish, if you ask me.

Old Post 01-23-07 08:01 AM
nouseforotacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nouseforotacon Click here to Send nouseforotacon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't think it's the exact headline they wanted. One black coach and Tom Brady probably would have had the guys at ESPN scrambling to figure out who to fellate first. And if Nawleans had gotten in, that would ahve been just as big a story, if not more so.

In other words, the media HAS to play an angle up big for the Super Bowl or any other championships because they need material to fill the two weeks leading up to the big game. The most prominent of which in this case being the two black coaches making history. I'm not saying it's good (I rarely watch ESPN anymore because of their terrible coverage, anchors, everything,) but that's the way things are.

Old Post 01-23-07 11:37 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anyone notice

the lighter skinned one won?????

HUMMMMMMM??????? CONSPIRACY?COINCIDENCE?

Old Post 02-05-07 03:14 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buster

Thats just wrong, lol

Old Post 02-05-07 04:37 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hehehehehhehheheeeeeee.just trying a little monday morning controversy.

my true feeling is i don't like the all the hoopla that was around this anyway

Old Post 02-05-07 04:44 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: