StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > **MVC play for Friday afternoon**
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

**MVC play for Friday afternoon**

Wisconsin vs Missouri State

I really wish that Missouri State could get this matchup later on in the season because they are not at full strength right now. Missouri State rotates two big men and one of them is banged up right now (Richards). Wisconsin rotates 3 big men and they should dominate in the paint. Mo State's best scorer (Ahearn) hurt his hand in practice Tuesday night and it showed a bit vs the Div 2 school they beat that night. Also, Missouri State's forward (Bilyeu) has a bad foot right now and they have been trying to keep him off of it as much as possible. It is tough enough to play a top 10 team let alone have to do it banged up. I like Wisconsin to pull away late in the 2nd half and take this one by 7 to 10 points.

Take Wisconsin -3.5

MVC posted record is 4-4, Good Luck to all.

Old Post 11-24-06 06:13 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looking forward to your insight and tailin' your plays.

GL - I'm on it.

Old Post 11-24-06 08:15 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
daddydan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

looks good hgc, i will tail you on this, because of wisconsin being 2nd to ohio st to win the big ten championship. good luck on friday. hope you had a good thanksgiving.

daddydan is on wisconsin, just have to find another play, to make it a 2 team parlay.

glta, daddydan

Old Post 11-24-06 08:59 AM
daddydan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daddydan Click here to Send daddydan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

will tail on badgers.............thanks

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-24-06 12:12 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gspotsuspence

solid info

on the injury front HGC, Missouri State is a tough place to play at but this looks to make it easier for Wisconsin today, will tail you on the play 4 sure.

gspot

Old Post 11-24-06 03:16 PM
gspotsuspence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gspotsuspence Click here to Send gspotsuspence a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow

This game is on a neutral court. I thought Wisconsin was a good defensive team...they are letting Mo State have open looks and are paying for it. Richards and Bilyeu have hardly played but the backups are not having any trouble against Wisconsin. WOW!!!! Ahearn's hand does not appear to be bothering him today though as he is on fire.

Mo State shooting 64% 6-7 from 3.
Wisconsin 34% 1-8 from 3.

All I can say is wow...I am happy for the Valley team but did not see this coming.

Old Post 11-24-06 07:08 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey man, there's two halves to every game, no need to throw in the towel yet!

Old Post 11-24-06 07:10 PM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I tailed along early this morning... Then I looked at the game myself, there was a common opponent that SMS had the advantage and it made me nervous... At halftime I was furious, with myself, so I booked Wisc. for the second half... Looking good on that play and we still got a shot. GL to us.

Old Post 11-24-06 07:59 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: